- In the upcoming version 4.3 of Genshin Impact, players will have the opportunity to earn a substantial amount of Primogems, totaling up to 8195. These Primogems can be utilized to make wishes and obtain new characters for your team.
- Version 4.3 will introduce two significant sources for Primogems: daily commissions and server maintenance compensation.
- Daily commissions will award players with 2520 Primogems, while server maintenance compensation will provide an additional 600 Primogems. However, there has been some frustration expressed by players regarding the Primogem count in version 4.3. Some players consider it to be a filler patch and hope for more generosity in version 4.4.
Genshin Impact Version 4.3 Primogem Count Leaks
A recent leak for Genshin Impact has unveiled the number of Primogems that will be available in version 4.3, scheduled to release in mid-December. With each update, Genshin Impact provides ample opportunities for players to strengthen their team by offering various Primogems that can be used for wishes. Apart from completing the Spiral Abyss and participating in limited-time events, players can earn additional in-game currency through daily commissions and redeeming free codes. It's worth noting that players with the Blessing of the Welkin Moon and the Battle Pass will receive extra Primogem rewards with each update.
Primogems are a valuable in-game currency in Genshin Impact, enabling players to make pulls and acquire new characters. They can also be used to unlock desired weapons from the current banner, facilitating team upgrades. The gacha system in Genshin Impact heavily relies on Primogems, but fortunately, there are multiple ways to obtain them. Completing quests, clearing Domains, and discovering hidden chests across the vast world of Teyvat are just a few examples. The more Primogems players spend, the more Wishes they can make, increasing their chances of securing new units and weapons.
LootBar Top up
Do you not want to wait for the Primogem compensation in Genshin Impact version 4.3? Do you want to instantly and affordably top up Genesis Crystals in Genshin Impact? Is there any other solution? Here, we recommend using the Lootbar platform to top up Genshin Impact, which is cheap, safe, and fast delivery.
● Topping up Genshin Impact on LootBar's website is also done through miHoYo's official route.
If you top up through the LootBar platform, you will get twice the amount of Genesis Crystals you top upd. For example, if you top up 6480 Genesis Crystals, you will get 6480 Genesis Crystals*2.
● The price on LootBar's website is lower, and you can choose 6480 Genesis Crystals*4, and you can finish with one payment operation, which is very convenient. If you refer to the current price of LootBar, you can purchase 6480 Genesis Crystals*4 for only 295 dollars, saving nearly 100 dollars!
How to Top up 'Genshin Impact' on LootBar
To top up Genshin Impact on LootBar, please follow the steps below.
2. In the top up column, select the game you want to top up. In this case, top up > Genshin Impact
3. Decide the amount of Genesis Crystals you want to buy and click 'Buy Now'.
4. Select the server and enter your Genshin Impact UID.
5. Click top up. Choose your preferred payment method and pay.