If you’re a Genshin Impact fan, you’re probably eagerly awaiting the next big update, and we’ve got some exciting leaks about version 4.5! Version 4.5 will include character banners for the new character Chiori, who is expected to be a 5-star Geo sword character, as well as a rerun of fan-favorite Geo sword boy Albedo. Now we will talk about these leaks in the article.
Chiori: Geo Sword (5-star)
During the 4.3 livestream, Chiori was shown for the first time in the official channels of Genshin Impact!
In the Roses and Muskets Event, Chiori comes in as the assigned Art Director helping Xavier in the Film Festival. Her Geo vision is visible on the side of her clothing as soon as she made her first appearance in-game. Currently, her weapon type is still unknown.
Chiori is a character who runs a tailor shop in Fontaine, which makes her very particular with fabrics. She owns the Chioriya Boutique, found south of the same street as the Adventurer's Guild in the Court of Fontaine city!
Chiori is expected to be a playable 5-star character in Genshin Impact 4.5 and the only new one during the upcoming update. She was officially introduced as an NPC during the Roses and Muskets event in Version 4.3, which confirmed her previously leaked design and her Geo Vision.
Albedo: Geo Sword (5-star)
Albedo, the fan-favorite Geo sword boy with a friendly personality who is also known as the Favonius Order’s Chief Alchemist, is starting his long-awaited rerun. Genshin Impact players who missed him on his previous banners or want to boost his power with constellations is your opportunity at the moment.
1. Strengths and Weaknesses
● Provides a consistent and free off-field Geo DMG as long as the enemies are hit by any sources of damage.
● Has one of the lowest Elemental Skill CD and lasts for 30 seconds, essentially making it a semi-permanent ability as long as it says on the field.
● Gives an additional 125 Elemental Mastery after using Elemental Burst.
● Solar Isotoma's platform can easily be destroyed by certain bosses or enemies. In some cases, some arenas won't allow you to create one at all.
● Before C2, skill (DEF) and burst (ATK) have split-scaling. As Albedo should focus on building DEF for his Elemental Skill, the damage of his burst will not be significant.
2. Skills and Effects
Normal Attack: Favonius Bladework – Weiss
Elemental Skill: Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma
Elemental Burst: Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide
Albedo is a master of supplemental damage and his Elemental Skill, Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma should always be active to optimize his damage potential.
Top Up Genesis Crystals on LootBar
You have the option to recharge Genshin Impact through miHoYo's official channel on LootBar's website. By using LootBar for recharging, you'll receive double the Genesis Crystals. For example, if you recharge 6480 Genesis Crystals, you'll obtain 6480 additional Genesis Crystals.
Moreover, LootBar provides discounted rates, enabling you to select 6480 Genesis Crystals3 and finalize the transaction in a single streamlined process. At the present rate, you can purchase 6480+1600 Genesis Crystals3 for only $251, saving nearly $100!
How to Top Up Genshin Impact on LootBar
To top up Genshin Impact on LootBar, please follow the steps below.
1. Visit the official LootBar site at https://lootbar.gg, choose your preferred language and currency, then log in.
2. Navigate to the top-up section, select the game you wish to top up (e.g. Genshin Impact)
3. Select the desired amount of Genesis Crystals, choose your server, enter your Genshin Impact UID, and click 'Top-up Now'.
4. Select your payment method, and click "Pay Now" to complete the transaction.
Latest News and Guides of Genshin Impact are as follows.